[Grok-dev] five.grok and static resource directory

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Fri Sep 19 06:36:35 EDT 2008

 Hello,

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:33:03 +0200
Godefroid Chapelle <gotcha at bubblenet.be> wrote:

> I see a third way :
>
> To cut grocore.view meta.py into pieces.
> Those pieces would all be grokked by grokcore.view meta.zcml

  I did that on the trunk of grokcore.view. I added a meta-minimal.zcml
which only include views and templates grokkers, which can be used by
extension who just need these functionality (grokcore.formlib,
megrok.z3cform, ...).

  I checked and updated all others extensions which may use
grokcore.view:

  - Run the test,

  - For extension which may be used with five.grok, include
meta-minimal.cfg instead of meta.cfg: this prevent to have the
non-wanted static grokker included by an another dependency in
five.grok.

  For extensions which uses all functionality of grokcore.view, or
which don't have any problem with any included grokkers, nothing
change. I filled the CHANGES.txt.

  I think it's ready for release.

  Best regards,

  Sylvain,