[Grok-dev] grokcore.formlib released.

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Fri Sep 26 07:57:29 EDT 2008

  Hello,

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:58:06 +0200
Sylvain Viollon <sylvain at infrae.com> wrote:

> > Sylvain, great news! But what about the Grok trunk itself; does this
> > now pull in grokcore.formlib? It looks like it doesn't depend on
> > grokcore.formlib yet and we would like to release on monday with
> > the formlib stuff in the right place...
> >

>    Not yet, but I want to do it as soon as possible,

  I done it this morning in the branch sylvain-grokcore-formlib.

  I removed all the tests which are already in grokcore.formlib,
  and add one to check that everything works and forms have an
application_url method (which is not available in grokcore.view).

  It will be nice that someone review it and check that I didn't forget
something, and after I will merge it.

  Best regards,

  Sylvain,

--