[Grok-dev] five.grok alpha anyone?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 06:24:26 EDT 2008

I've just made my first actual five.grok product, soon ready. I also
realized that it's a bit stupid to make it a five.grok product,
because it doesn't need to, it's very simple and should in fact
probably have been an external method so it could be used under Plone
2.0 and stuff. Ah well, can't be bothered to change that right now.

Anyway, for easy installation it would be good if five.grok gets an
egg. Do people feel happy about an alpha release of five.grok?

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64