[Grok-dev] volunteer: update grok.zope.org to include references to python 2.5

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Sep 29 14:14:40 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Now that Grok 0.14 supports Python 2.5 officially, we should update
grok.zope.org to mention this. Besides this we should also update the
documentation in our 'doc' directory, such as the tutorial.

Be careful not to confuse the two - we have some documentation double
at the moment, but if it's in Grok's doc directory that is the place
to maintain it, not the CMS.

We have quite a few places where it says 'python2.4' in examples, and
these can be updated. We also probably warn against Python 2.5 in some
places - those warnings can go away.

Note that as developers we're going to support Python 2.4 and Python
2.5 for the forseeable future - we won't let Grok depend on Python 2.5
features yet for the forseeable future.