[Grok-dev] post-0.14-release notes

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 06:26:20 EDT 2008

http://grok.zope.org/releaseinfo/grok-0.14.cfg is fixed now.

> Should we also update the versions.cfg in the Grok trunk? `grok` does
> not depend on `grokui.admin`, but I think its version.cfg is used when
> creating the releaseinfo-file, right? So we could make sure it won't be
> forgotten next time a release is made.

Interesting point... It is not a dependency of Grok iteself. I would
thus expect it not to be in the versions.cfg of Grok.

Should grokproject add the grokui.admin versions spec in the
versions.cfg file that is created for a new project?

regards,
jw

--
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman