[Grok-dev] Grok 1.0a2 released!

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Thu Apr 9 05:31:24 EDT 2009

Hi Jasper,

Jasper Spaans wrote:

> Just a small problem:
>
> I just tried upgrading an application previously living with grok 0.14
> and some version of grokui.admin installed, but got bitten by the fact
> that grokui.admin 0.3 imports stuff from zope.app.apidoc, but doesn't
> require it in the setup.py. Adding that to the requires of my app made
> it work. Don't know what to blame, now going to sleep.

Thanks for the hint, Jasper! When grokui.admin 0.3 was released, all
that dependencies were still in grok IIRC. That's a bad excuse for not
setting the dependencies properly, I know.

I'll release a 0.3.1 bugfix-release later today. JW, could we update the
grok-1.0a2.cfg afterwards? Or would that be bad behaviour?

Best regards,

--
Uli