[Grok-dev] megrok.chameleon and dependencies.

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Thu Apr 9 10:02:47 EDT 2009

Hello,

   Like all templates engines, megrok.chameleon requires only
grokcore.component and grokcore.view. Like all templates, it declare it
dependency on grok.

   Could we change it to grokcore.component, and grokcore.view, and in
the ZCML include only:

   <!-- Load minimal support of grokcore.view, views + templates  -->
   <include package="grokcore.view" file="meta-minimal.zcml" />
   <include package="grokcore.view" />

   With those changes, I should be able to use it out of the box in
five.grok. It might interest as well people which uses grokcore.view
without Grok.

   Best regards,

   Sylvain,

--