[Grok-dev] Windows install troubles (again!)

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 11:02:12 EDT 2009

How bizarre...

I renamed the D:\grok dir to d:\__grok, and the problem is gone...

So for some reason, the install is mixing up the d:\grok directory on my PC
with the install path for grok (because it happens while trying to obtain
grok == 1.0a2, I patched the .py file further with prints).

There is no python path that I know of that is set to that dir...
Any ideas???

So 1 tip on windows: don't put your grok projects in a dir called 'grok' ;-)