[Grok-dev] five.grok - release and tests

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:55:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just went to backport the fix to grokcore.view to avoid registering
'static' resource directories that don't exist. I've made the checkin
since it's so simple, but the test buildout fails with:

Installing instance.
While:
   Installing instance.
Error: There is a version conflict.
We already have: zope.component 3.4.0
but zope.authentication 3.7.0 requires 'zope.component>=3.6.0'.

I'm guessing we need to tighten dependencies, but I don't have time to
chase this down right now. :(

I'd really appreciate a new five.grok release, though, probably after
the grokcore.view release I'd also really appreciate. ;)

Cheers,
Martin