[Grok-dev] five.grok - release and tests

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Thu Apr 9 12:18:06 EDT 2009

Le Thu, 09 Apr 2009 23:55:36 +0800,
Martin Aspeli <optilude+lists at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi,

  Hello,

> I just went to backport the fix to grokcore.view to avoid registering
> 'static' resource directories that don't exist. I've made the checkin
> since it's so simple, but the test buildout fails with:
>
> Installing instance.
> While:
>    Installing instance.
> Error: There is a version conflict.
> We already have: zope.component 3.4.0
> but zope.authentication 3.7.0 requires 'zope.component>=3.6.0'.

  Yes. We are going to have lot of problems with that, since all the
  dependencies are refactored in Zope 3/grok. For that reason I am not
  sure we can use the lastest version of grokcore.viewlet /
  grokcore.security. grokcore.component should be safe however, it
  doesn't have a lot of special dependencies.

  But we can't use the new packages, I fear that we are somewhat tight
  to what Zope 2 ship until Zope 2.12.

  Anyway, I started to add few tests, recently, but the existing ones
  fail for a reason I still don't known (I have to look at what
  changed).

  And I would like to add the support for annotations and local sites
  using five.localsitemanager.

  Sylvain,

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae