[Grok-dev] Windows install troubles (again!)

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Fri Apr 10 08:17:49 EDT 2009

To correct myself:

Uli Fouquet wrote:

> Jeroen Michiel wrote:
> > I finally got going by adding 'zope.app.preference' to the install_requires
> > in setup.py. Does this make sense?
>
> Argh, yes and no: the package is referenced by grokui.admin, but not
> declared to be a dependency. It is referenced in configure.zcml and
> outdated.

The dependency is only in the trunk. grokui.admin 0.3.1 does not
reference zope.app.preference directly. This is going to be mysterious.

Christian Theune added the zope.app.preference ZCML include recently in
the trunk, so maybe he can say more about this. I bet there was a good
reason for it.

Best regards,

--
Uli