[Grok-dev] Dependencies of megrok.form

Behrang Dadsetan bdadsetan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:37:15 EDT 2009

Hi!

  First of all, I am not sure where to post this issue. I apologize if
this is the wrong place.

megrok.form (0.2.5) depends on

z3c.widget (0.1.6) which depends on

z3c.javascript which can no longer be found on pypi (buildout and
easy_install can not find it).

I guess this means that neither z3c.widget nor megrok.form are
supported nowadays OR that I am picking up the wrong version.

What are the steps for a newcomer like me in this situation?

Is it correct to post the issue here? Post on zope-dev? Or should it
rather go as a "bug" on launchpad?

If I found the above mentioned libraries are no longer supported, does
it make sense to "mark them as depricated" in some way?

How come a library like z3c.javascript could disappear from pypi? Is
this something we should try to avoid by improving pypi?

Thanks for any help!
Kind regards,
Ben.