[Grok-dev] grokcore.component pinning of zope.testing inconsistent with grok itself

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:09:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just noticed that grokcore.component currently pins zope.testing to
3.6.0. Grok however pins it to 3.5.6.

Now that I'm releasing grokcore.component and just after that will
release grok - that will make use of this newer grokcore.component
version - I wonder if this will lead to potential inconsistencies?

Anyway, what I chose to do now was to pin zope.testing in grok to be the
same as for grokcore.component (being 3.6.0).

regards,
jw