[Grok-dev] megrok.menu 0.2 released

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 07:22:04 EDT 2009

When I asked Phillip, it seemed obvious to him that it was normal
because grokked in alpha order
if your menu is placed in a file starting with a "_", for instance, it
will work. I tried and it does.
I just don't understand why the grokkers order is not working properly
here, to keep a clean code.

About more features on the menu side, check Christian work :
http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/cklinger/megrok.ootbviewlets/trunk/src/megrok/ootbviewlets/

cheers