[Grok-dev] grokproject 1.0a4 released

Behrang Dadsetan bdadsetan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:11:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

2009/4/17 Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com>:
[snip]
> Uli Fouquet wrote:
> [snip]
>>   * Reintroduce find-links to Zope package index in generated
>>     buildout.cfg to avoid problems with z3c.widget and other packages
>>     needing packages only hosted on Zope.

[snip]

> What depends on z3c.widget? z3c.widget exists on pypi. Looks like there
> are more recent releases on download.zope.org/distribution. Bad. The fix
> is to make a more recent release to pypi. We don't have access to upload
> it, but we'll fix that by asking zope-dev. I'll do that now.

I believe megrok.form depends on z3c.widget (which exists on pypi).
But z3c.javascript does not have any Pypi egg. It is only on SVN.

It is a complicated case anyway because it has dozens of different
javascript libraries. I am not sure anyone asked whether we could
redistribute them in ZPL nor do we keep track of all the licenses
developers/users are agreeing to when they use megrok.form or
z3c.widget.

Regards,
Ben.