[Grok-dev] grokproject 1.0a4 released

Milind Khadilkar zedobject at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 22:37:47 EDT 2009

Hi Martijn,
QUOTE
I noticed a good side effect of a non-optimal grokproject and/or Grok
installation in that we sometimes hear from people we haven't heard from
before, and then we can lure them into the community. :)
UNQUOTE

Referring to me? Unfortunately I am technologically too challenged to be of
use to the community. The best way I can contribute is by dumbly following
documentation and if something does not work report it, so somebody can
figure out whether the problem is in the description or in the thing being
described. If I do it well, Grok can boast of the world's first
moron-friendly user manual.

Thanks everybody, for a good product. I hope it will make Zope  also
moron-friendly.
Best wishes
Milind