[Grok-dev] broken tests

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 04:04:35 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman
<janwijbrand at gmail.com>wrote:

> Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> > I'd like your attention please for earlier heads-ups:
> >
> > There's test failure in grokcore.formlib:
> >
> >   http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.grok.devel/7610
> >
> > Has anyone any idea??
>
> A version pin for zope.container was missing. Having it pinned down to
> 3.7.1 and making sure zope.container is configured from the
> configure.zcml makes the tests pass again.
>
> We cannot rely on the most recent zope.container version as it in turn
> depends (without declaring it :| ) on zope.publisher >= 3.6.0...
>
> regards,
> jw

Hi,

I use in my .buildout/default.cfg the following extension:
extensions = buildout.dumppickedversions
When I create a project with grokproject 1.0a4, it gives me:
*************** PICKED VERSIONS ****************
[versions]
z3c.recipe.dev = 0.5.4
zope.broken = 3.5.0
zope.container = 3.8.1

You should pin these eggs in grok-versions.cfg. With zope.container = 3.7.1
if you say so.
zope.container and zope.broken are fetched by grokcore.view > 1.3

Regards
--
Vincent Fretin