[Grok-dev] progress on megrok.form

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Apr 29 08:03:22 EDT 2009

Hey,

Uli Fouquet wrote:
[snip]
> That won't help here, I'm afraid, as megrok.resourcelibrary pulls in
> zc.resourcelibrary. zc.resourcelibrary and hurry.resource (included by
> hurry.zoperesource) have conflicting ZCML registrations. Also widgets
> have to need() their JavaScript stuff with the appropriate resource lib.

Right, I should declare megrok.resourcelibrary as deprecated. It was
built on zc.resourcelibrary. But as I used zc.resourcelibrary I got
somewhat frustrated with its limitations and as a result I created
hurry.resource (and hurry.zoperesource), which I now recommend for the
purpose of including resources.

Switching code over shouldn't be overly complicated; typically it's only
a few resources anyway, and hurry.yui does the heavy-lifting for an
extensive library like YUI.