[Grok-dev] megrok.z3cform and five.megrok.z3cform status

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Thu Apr 30 08:19:52 EDT 2009

Hi Wichert,

i worked during the last week´s a bit on a branch of megrok.z3cform
which works with megrok.pagelet. megrok.pagelet is a "grokked" version
of z3c.template and z3c.pagelet. This means it´s possible to use
z3c.form / z3c.formui in a "grokish" way.

I talked the implementation a bit with sylvain, who is the author of
megrok.z3cform. If there is intrest I will merge and make a alpha
release of it.

I have no idea what´s the status of five.megrok.z3cform.

Im sure sylvain can give you a more detaild answer.

HTH
Christian