[Grok-dev] LDAP authentication and groups

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Aug 7 13:25:14 EDT 2009

Great feedback! Please consider updating the main document, I think it
would useful to have it all in the same place. Note, I don't have an
answer to your question :) I just want to encourage you to go all the
way on this one.

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-authentication-with-grok

If you give me a Launchpad ID I can assign you to the document on
Launchpad (so you can update the whiteboard when you have done your
edits). I you don't have edit priveleges on grok.zope.org, drop a mail
with your grok.zope.org id to Kevin Teague and he can fix this for you.

Mvh Sebastian