[Grok-dev] martian and grokcore.component incompatible?

Paul Wilson paulalexwilson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:17:28 EDT 2009

2009/8/11 Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com>:
> Paul Wilson wrote:
> [snip]
>> That said, I believe if you install grokcore.component using setup.py,
>> it downloads martian 0.12 as a dependency:
>
> How do you install grokcore.component using setup.py?

Sorry, I ran `python setup.py install` on trunk to pull in its
dependencies into my virtualenv's site-packages. When I then went
grokking it caused an exception due to an incompatibility with the
martian version that it pulled in. I changed setup.py to install
martian 0.11, and it ran fine.

Regards,
Paul