[Grok-dev] maintenance of grok.zope.org on friday 14 august

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Aug 12 20:22:39 EDT 2009

Hi there,

Our hosting providers at Quintagroup are going to update the
grok.zope.org server to provide it with more disk space.

Start: Friday 14. August 2009 05:00:00 UTC
Duration: 2h

If we have any long-running processes or configuration that don't come
up automatically after a restart we need to make sure they do, but I
think the only one we have of that nature (besides apache) is plone
and we already make sure it comes back, I think.