[Grok-dev] testing apps with grok-1.1a1

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:21:19 EST 2009

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
>> How about all of the grokcore.*
>> packages, have those imports been migrated?
>
> The grokcore.* family needs the same treatment. Mind though that for
> some of these package there is a maintenance branch - for example
> grokcore.view has one.

I went through the grokcore.* packages:

grokcore.annotation - migrated zope.app.container to zope.container.

grokcore.component - no migration necessary.

grokcore.formlib - migrated zope.app.container to zope.container (only
used in tests).

grokcore.security - migrated zope.app.security to zope.security. Since
there is already a grokcore.component-2.0-compatible release for
grokcore.security, we'll need to make a 1.2.1 "bugfix" release for grok-1.1.

grokcore.view - was already done.

All need releases of course, but if you guys could have a quick look at
the changes first please...

regards,
jw