[Grok-dev] megrok.traject

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Dec 3 08:57:32 EST 2009

Hey,

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
[snip]
> You can do SQLAlchemy declarative in combination with other types that
> use a meta class. If you want an example you can take a look at
> http://code.simplon.biz/svn/projects/syslab/euphorie/buildout/devel/src/euphorie.client/euphorie/client/model.py
> . See the BaseObject class and the _instrumented logic at the end of the
> file.

I suspect you can use SQLAlchemy declarative without using the metaclass
because we asked Mike Bayer for some refactoring to support that
feature. It's what megrok.rdb needed. :)

But anyhow, it's hard to imagine a need to mix Persistent with
SQLAlchemy, and grokcore.component.Context is like Model except for the
persistence bit.