[Grok-dev] Connections remaining open?

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 05:02:54 EST 2009

With "I do see, though that it always is another thread handling incoming
threads in a 'round-robin' fashion " I mean that each incoming request is
handled by the next thread.
My earlier reference to 'threads handling requests sequentially' doesn't
mean they aren't concurrent, I mean the list of threads is used sequentially
for each incoming thread. So I don't think that's a problem. But are there
supposed to be 10 threads at startup? I thought there were 4 threads in a
default Zope3 setup?