[Grok-dev] testing apps with grok-1.1a1

Simon Jagoe azriphale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:25:19 EST 2009

Hi all,

Good work on all of this. The only problem I have come across with
migrating to grok-1.1a1 is that the current release of megrok.login
does not support it. The problem is quite simple and easily fixed -
megrok.login.grokker has a call to grok.meta.setupUtility. Changing
this to use getUtility(IUtilityInstaller) seems to do the trick.
Anybody in a position to make this change upstream?

Thanks,
Simon