[Grok-dev] Towards grok-1.1a2, Was: testing apps with grok-1.1a1

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Dec 11 16:16:05 EST 2009

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
>> I'm running out of ideas...
>
> Luckily we chose "2.0" for grokcore.component's release that is based on
> martian 0.12. So the next ZTK-compatible release for grok-1.1 can safely
> be called 1.8.
>
> For this, I'll rename the grokcore.component 1.7 branch into 1.x to
> indicate it is used for this 1.x range of releases.
>
> Hopefully we can, after the grok 1.1 release, quickly finish the martian
> 0.12 changes and have a grok 1.2 and be done with this version-dancing...

My apologies, I hadn't understood the details of the problem.

I think that sounds like a good plan. For grokcore.security, I think
putting grokcore.security 1.3 "aside" and going to 1.4 for the 1.1
release is a good plan. Then for the new Martian grokcore.security we
release it as 2.0.

We should switch over to our New Martian Overlords ASAP - we're so close..