[Grok-dev] ZTK and zopeapp

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 07:21:56 EST 2009

I would love to be able to ditch zope.app out of grok. This can be
used by extensions libraries, but, Grok itself has no reason to use
it, according to me.
We need, of course, to provide alternatives, especially for advanced
features, like authentication, etc.
In Dolmen, I try to avoid the use of zope.app also. I'm not sure what
needs to be done for Grok 1.1 though.
What decision is needed ? What do we need to do ?