[Grok-dev] ZTK and zopeapp

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:59:52 EST 2009

Well, about the formlib, yes and no.
Some would say z3c.forms libs are richer and better.
After working with it, I wouldn't say that.
I first thought it was the way to go, but, I find it now too heavy and
too complex.
Sylvain Viollon is currently working on a lightweight form library
that would be a good alternative.
I'm following that closely. I guess that zope.formlib was first chosen
because it's "already there" and the default way to make forms in
zope3 (back then).
It's probably off subject, here, we can discuss it longer, with pleasure.