[Grok-dev] Menus in grok

simon.elbaz at free.fr simon.elbaz at free.fr
Wed Feb 4 08:12:07 EST 2009

Hi,
for the moment, I have switched to the use of menu.py with grok (zope.app.publisher/trunk/src/zope/app/publisher/browser/menu.py).
This module does not seem to have the limitations of megrok.menu.
As a newbie, I have some difficulties to grasp zope component architecture. But I hope to finally be able using it (and why not write a howto).

Regards,
Simon