[Grok-dev] 1.0 status and post-1.0 developments

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 22:53:36 EST 2009

For my personal purposes, I would hope to see at least the following
bugs fixed (or clearly addressed in the tutorial):

325353
315227

Also, what Python versions are planned to be supported with the 1.0 release?

In terms of addressing the above, I will make any time necessary to
find a solution. What would be the best process for moving ahead with
that?

Thanks,
Alec