[Grok-dev] email address

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:16:30 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 20:05, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ramsai Karri wrote:
>> I would appreciate if someone can mail an article on Grok
>
> We'd appreciate it if you could be a bit more clear about what you
> require? Generally the idea of asking a question an open source mailing
> list is to give some background as to what you're trying to find out or
> accomplish.

Explanation: They are looking for articles to post on their website.
They want articles on Grok as well. I have talked to them about this
recently, and was planning to write something. If somebody else wants
to write something instead feel free.

--
Lennart Regebro: Pythonista, Barista, Notsotrista.
http://regebro.wordpress.com/