[Grok-dev] grokproject depends on PasteDeploy 1.3.3

Graham Stratton gns24 at mythic-beasts.com
Wed Feb 18 07:10:24 EST 2009

I've been having some issues with projects I created using
grokproject, along these lines:

./bin/paster serve etc/deploy.ini
Error: error opening file /Users/graham/development/Potato/%(here)s/
zope.conf: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/graham/
development/Potato/%(here)s/zope.conf'

This eventually turned out to be due having an old version (1.3.1) of
PasteDeploy in my egg cache, thus even using a clean virtualenv didn't
fix it. Updating to PasteDeploy 1.3.3 fixed the issue.

I guess that PasteDeploy>=1.3.3 needs to be added to grokproject's
dependencies.

Regards,

Graham