[Grok-dev] Trying to use buildout from cache in an encap environment.

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Jan 8 19:44:14 EST 2009

Hi there,

Bob Perry wrote:
[snip]
> Is autoinclude getting confused about the two locations (encap vs.
> regular python path)? Is there some master ZCML or .pth file  that I
> need to change?

Could you find your z3c.autoinclude egg and modify
z3c/autoinclude/utils.py in it so we can do some debugging?

Around line 80 before the assert statements, could you put something
like this?

    if 'grokui.admin' in package_dottedname:
       for dist in valid_dists_for_package:
          print dist

Strangely enough I can't even reach the situation where the code that
*could* trigger these asserts for grokui.admin gets called.