[Grok-dev] 1.01a install trouble on Windows Vista

Seb F-S s.frealsaison at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 12:06:09 EST 2009

Hi.

It seems I can't get grok install work properly. Running "easy_install.exe
grokproject" gives no output message, but running "grokproject
mygrokproject" exits with error 13 :

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21418735/ScreenHunter_01%2BJan.%2B12%2B17.37.gif

There is no buildout.cfg in \mygrokproject\bin\, so no way to have better
luck with buildout.exe.

Running "python.exe \Scripts\grokproject-script.py mygrokproject1"
gives another [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'c\\users\seb\\appdata\local\\temp\\tpm...'

Did I make something wrong or forget to do something ?

What can I do to help ? Thanks in advance for your reply(ies ;-) ).