[Grok-dev] solving the grok.template() bug - part A of the solution
faassen at startifact.com
Mon Jan 12 15:32:38 EST 2009
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> 1) Martian's tests use the FakeModule extensively to make tests a bit
> easier to read (one does not need to refer to the actual modules while
> reading the test cases). My implementation of finding the module of a
> baseclass breaks on the use of FakeModule.
> I see two possible solutions: a) make FakeModule work with resolving
> modules from module names (although I did not see an easy way) or b)
> remove the FakeModule construct and define the test fixtures as normal
> modules again.
I've made this work now. Instead of fake_import you can properly import
fake modules now from a special 'martiantest.fake' namespace.
'resolve()' also works, so you should be able to resolve fake modules
from module names now.
Ironically enough I've introduced a metaclass to implement this
FakeModule behavior. :)
More information about the Grok-dev