[Grok-dev] z3c.recipe.eggbasket: use download-directory

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 13:22:40 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Maurits van Rees
<m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made some changes on z3c.recipe.eggbasket trunk today (unreleased).
> It now checks if the buildout has a download-directory option (in
> buildout.cfg or ~/.buildout/default.cfg) and downloads the (grok)
> tarball to that directory - or checks if the tarball is already there
> and then simply uses that of course.  This saves download time for the
> user and bandwidth on grok.zope.org.
>
> Works on Linux as far as I can see.  It would be good if someone can
> check it on Windows.

Hi,

It's not the download-cache option usually?
In my .buildout/default.cfg I've a the following option:
download-cache = /home/user/.buildout/downloads
and all the eggs downloaded by plone recipes are in
/home/user/.buildout/downloads/dist/

I remember seeing download-directory in some old doc. This option was
not renamed to download-cache at some point?

--
Vincent Fretin