[Grok-dev] Initializing an app and module structure

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jan 20 13:08:58 EST 2009

I use the documentation that you find in the downloaded eggs
extensively. Sometimes I open the egg-catalog as a "project" in
TextMate (just a nice texteditor with tabs and simple file handling),
which allows me to perform fulltext search in all the downloaded
components and a simple way to navigate the components to find readme
files, interface definitions etc. This has helped me a lot!

Mvh Sebastian