[Grok-dev] Grok book by Packt

Carlos de la Guardia carlos.delaguardia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:27:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

I really didn't want to announce this until I had at least finished
all the draft chapters, but apparently Packt thinks that I will really
finish them, because they announced it themselves:

http://www.packtpub.com/grok-1-0-web-development/book

I thought I might let the list know and use this as an opportunity to
thank Martijn Faassen for his great advice and Lennart Regebro and
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman for volunteering to review.

As the title shows, the book will cover Grok 1.0 and is oriented
towards beginners.

Thanks to the Grok community in general for producing software really
worth writing about.

Carlos de la Guardia