[Grok-dev] Grok sprint status?
faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jun 5 07:42:34 EDT 2009
It's time for someone to update us about the Grok sprint. As a sprint
participant (for at least a bit of the sprint), I have questions like:
* where can I sign up for it?
* who else is going to be there?
* is there a wiki page that describes what's going to happen?
I shouldn't poke my nose in this as I'm sure it's all well under
control, but I also have questions like:
* is this sprint known to the europython people?
* will there be reminders on this mailing list? Are announcements going
to go out to the Zope community? The wider Python community? For the
PyPy sprint I saw an announcement on lwn.net even.
P.S. I'm not going to do any of this. If nothing happens I'll assume the
sprint isn't going to happen. But I hope it will...
More information about the Grok-dev