[Grok-dev] Starting grok-doc mailling list a solution or a problem?

Jan Ulrich Hasecke juhasecke at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:09:23 EDT 2009

Hello all,

please do not create a new mailing list. If the documentation problem
is out of the way, developers, especially Zope developers, tend to
forget it. ;-)

I can understand the hesitation to post either doc-related stuff here
or newbie questions. I am socialized in a net where you do not post
newbie questions to a -dev list, so personally I am not easy with
posting my questions here.

But the website is very clear about that:

"""
This is the mailing list for the users of Grok, and the developers of
Grok. The developers would like to know how you are using Grok, and
any problems and suggestions you may have, so don't be shy!
"""

In this sense I would keep one list for the moment.

juh