[Grok-dev] grokcore.site (and five.grok integration)

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Thu Jun 11 05:00:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

   Those last days, I toke what Martijn started with grokcore.site. I
   updated it to the trunk (mainly updated comments ;)).

   I changed a bit few things to let five.grok integrate it by
   using a different kind of SiteManager (but it works the same, it just
   have acquisition in plus).

   I write a README, updated metadata.

   There are tests, and they works,

   I think it's ready for release. Does anyone want (and have time) to
   review it, and give feedback. I would like to release it soon (in
   week or less).

   As well, if some Zope 2 people are around and to look at the
   integration in five.grok to give me feedback as well, I will be
   more than happy.

   As soon as Grok 1.0 is out, I will update Grok trunk to use it as
   dependency (but not before I think, unless people really want it).

   Best regards,

    Sylvain,

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae