[Grok-dev] grokcore.site and grokcore.annotation

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 03:28:04 EDT 2009

Hi Sylvain,

I'm interested in grokcore.annotation integration in five.grok. I read
the README.txt of grokcore.annotation and it looks so simple. I think
I'll give it a try in the coming weeks.

I've updated five.grok's buildout.cfg, did you see it? I had to pin
two others eggs to not have those latest refactored zope3 eggs.

Vincent