[Grok-dev] Container not re/indexed when added?

Lukas Zdych lukas.zdych at dms4u.cz
Mon Mar 9 11:38:57 EDT 2009

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Lukas Zdych wrote:
> [snip]
>> Is there something what I'm missing/do wrong? .. any ideas appriciated :(
>
> It's possible you're doing something and it's possible this is a bug.
> Could you post a very small demo application with a description of what
> you do to trigger the unexpected behavior? This will make it easier for
> us to say whether it's you or whether it's Grok!
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

Hi Martijn,

I create simple demonstration app where all works as expected and after
some time of debugging I found my mistake (reindexing objet instead of
container in the kss view) .. so this is here just to let you know that
it no longer seems to be a zope/grok bug for me.

Best Regards

--

Lukas Zdych

www: http://dms4u.cz