[Grok-dev] GSoC2009 Mentors

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:05:34 EDT 2009

Hi All,

As most of you know (through my ranting and frustration in personal lack
of knowledge) I am working on a healthcare application development
related platform based on Grok.

On 12 March, 2009 I will be submitting my application for the Google
Summer of Code project.
http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html

My project idea list is here:
http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/GSoC2009_ideas.html

I am looking for co-mentors on these ideas.  If one strikes you as
interesting then let me know and I'll add you as a co-mentor on it.

Another option is to get a few +1's to this paragraph, on the list, and
I'll add the Grok Community to all of them.  I believe that this is an
opportunity to maybe help with a few Grok bugs as well?

As for co-mentors, I am working on this project full time and I will
take responsibility for all GSoC reporting requirements (with your input
in mind of course).

I thank you all for your patience and support over the past few months
and look forward to working with you in the future.

Kind Regards,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services