[Grok-dev] Idea for a new tutorial - need feedback

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 05:35:01 EDT 2009

I think this would be a very good idea. I thought about something similar,
but I will never have the time to do it, so I stick to short HowTo's. The
problem with small HowTo's (as it is now) is that you have to scrape all
info from a lot of different pages, written by different people, and you
never see how people tackle a large project. A lot of the code in HowTo's
are quick hacks to get something running, so you can get to the actual
subject of the HowTo, but you don't really know how to do it 'for real'.

Grok would really need something like that to get newbies going!