[Grok-dev] batching view

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Mon Mar 16 04:09:39 EDT 2009

Hello,

if you want to display your data in a tabular fashion, i
recommed you to look on a package called z3c.table. [1]

This package allows you to do nearly everything related to tables.
(Sorting, Batching, ...).

If you need an examples howto deal with z3c.table it in grok, i can
paste you some examples.

[1] http://docs.zope.org/z3c.table/README.html

HTH Christian