[Grok-dev] Catalog Utility

Vanderson Mota dos Santos vanderson.mota at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:17:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm developing with some friends a "real world" grok application, and by
now, i've used the hurry.query, according with the site documentation.

I would like to know if is there any implementation of catalog like plone's
portal_catalog, because i don't want to create a new grok.Indexes class just
to index some attribute in a diferent model/context.

If such thing doesn't exists, can someone give an opnion about building it
or if is there a better option instead of making a centralized catalog
utility?

best regards

--
Vanderson Mota dos Santos