[Grok-dev] How to use auto-forms to quickly handle nested objects

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:32:44 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

I haven't replied to this because you stated the problem slightly
differently than I did.  I also had some other errors in my code and
everyone was very helpful in helping me fix those.  BUT....they didn't
solve the Object(schema==xxxx) issue.  In fact I have multiple layers of
these.  I was told that someone was working on an Object() widget but I
do not think it is a high priority.  I chased this for a couple of
months, no solution.

I think that my approach at this point is going to be to convert all the
Object()s to Fields() and then see if I can test to  see if the
attribute implements the desired interface(s).

Good Luck,
Tim