[Grok-dev] Error when performing buildout (Solution to BUG in setuptools)

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Thu Mar 26 16:49:09 EDT 2009

After being hit 5 million times by that particular bug, seeing lots of
people complain about it and having to wait many weeks before a fixed
setuptools was released it is simple to remember this specific one..

"easy_install -N setuptools" should get you the new one. Or update the
version pin in your buildout of course.

W.